This is the silly page. It shouldn't be necessary, but as this is now the era of the lawsuit, I'm afraid I've got to state the blatantly obvious for those few individuals that might, for reasons of their own, decide that I am a vegetable oil guru and founder of all knowledge and wisdom - and thereby sue me when their car fails to achieve 350 miles per gallon or whatever. So please read carefully what follows to prevent us both the unnecessary expense of solicitors.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - this site tells the story of converting my modern, diesel vehicle to run on vegetable oil. I am NOT an expert. I’m not a company. This isn’t my business. I don’t sell anything to do with fuel conversion systems, neither do I have anything to do with such companies. I’m just an ordinary person.
Given these facts it must be clearly understood that the information provided within this site, whilst as accurate as I can manage, is only in the form of my opinion. Any facts, figures, statements, quotes, etc, should be independently verified by yourself. Similarly any recommendations made are based purely on my personal experience and I cannot offer any guarantees that the product / service you receive will be the same as mine. Any links provided are there for information purposes.
So, more specifically but not necessarily fully inclusively:
- The use of the information and data contained within this website is done so at your sole risk. If you rely upon the information these pages contain, you are responsible for ensuring independent verification of its accuracy or completeness. I offer no guarantee as to the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained.
- I am not liable for any types of loss, damage, injury or death arising out of the use of this website / and or its content / and or links to other websites.
- I am not liable for any loss, damage, injury or death that may be caused by inappropriate use of this website / and or its content / and or links to other websites.
- Links to other websites are for information only and I accept no responsibility or liability for access to or the material on any site so linked, and do not endorse or necessarily approve of the materials there found.
- The reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, retransmission and distribution of any part this websites is not allowed unless specific permission is granted.
- The information and data contained within this website is subject to change without notification.
- I may revise these terms at any time without notification.
Law - Why is this section here? EU legislation says that you, as a website user, are given the opportunity to understand how cookies are used on websites and thus give consent to cookies being stored on your computer (laptop/mobile/tablet). Because I provide this site freely, purely for promoting the good word of veg oil motorting, I'm afraid I can't afford fancy lawyers to write something clever. However it's not my wish to offend or mislead so I'll do my best...
What are cookies? - A cookie is a small text file, usually made up of of letters and numbers, downloaded to your computer when you access websites. Its function is to record information such as the site you're visiting, duration of visit, etc. There's some useful information on cookies here...
The information on this website is provided free of charge and without obligation. However if you would like to offer a contributiuon toward the running of this site, then please donate here. Payment will be taken securely by PayPal and contributions are non-refundable.
All rights are reserved. The copying or reproducing of any of the content of this website or any product sold from it is strictly prohibited without prior consent.